Hong Kong is a great international city with most advanced communications technologies.Situated at the south-eastern tip of China, the city is ideally positioned at the heart of East Asia. Thecity enjoys free trade, no currency restriction and with a set of perfect law system. Hong Kong is theideal place for international enterprises to set up regional headquarters to manage businesses inChina. At the same time, more and more enterprises from China would like to set up companies inHong Kong to promote their images to peoples all over the world. We are a company formationspecialist, managed by Hong Kong Certified Public Accountants, providing company formation inHong Kong, U.S.A, U.K., BVI., Panama, and many other places.
Our Hong Kong Headquarters is situated at Rm510-511 Nan Fung Tower, 173 Des VoeuxRoad C, Hong Kong. Our team of experienced staff will handle your bookkeeping and Audits andtaxation. Formation of new company takes only 1 working days (efiling) to complete the wholeregistration and share transfer process. We have 500 ready made companies can be chosen everyday. We welcome you to visit our China and Hong Kong office anytime during office hours. Noappointment is required. Our phone numbers are all direct at site, no roaming nor re-direct.
Requirement for Hong Kong incorporation:
1. Director: Minimum of 1 director with age 18 or above. Director may be a non-resident of Hong Kong, can be foreigners.
2. Shareholder: Minimum of 1 shareholder. Shareholder may be a non-resident of Hong Kong, can be foreigners. Shareholder and Director can be same person.
3. Company Secretary: All limited company must have a company secretary. Person acting as the Company Secretary must either be a Hong Kong resident or a Hong Kong Corporation. Duties of a Company Secretary are to handle corporate documents, preparing directors and shareholders minutes, allotment of shares, etc. It’s duty differs administrative secretaries. Our company will provide you with first year Company Secretary Retainer free of charge.
4. Registered Office: Every limited company must have a registered office in Hong Kong. P.O. Box is not accepted as registered office.
5. Capital: Capital is classified as Authorized Capital and Issued Capital. Issued Capital cannot exceed Authorized Capital.
Free Registered Office, Telephone services (common line) and Company Secretarial Retainer feefor first year.
Fees for the second and subsequent years
（1）CompanySecretarial Retainer fees, Registered office :- RMB2150
（2）Business Registration Certificate (HK$450) & Annual Returns Filing Fees (HK$105)
（3）Audit Fees- varies according to time and volume of business.
Opening Bank Account:
A. In general, most Chinese who come from China wishing to open bank account have thefollowing situation:1.) All Directors present in Hong Kong Banks in Hong Kong usually require all directors, or number of directors who quorum required for directors meeting must be present at the bank to open a bank account.2) For those directors unable to come to Hong Kong personally: As our company has joined HSBC Qualified Intermediate Scheme, simple visit any of our branches in China, we are able to assist you to set up a bank account in Hong Kong
B. Documents required to open a Bank Account:1.) I.D. or Passport of directors (depending on what kind of document you report in the Form NC1)2.) Business Registrations Certificate;3.) Certificate of Incorporation;4.) Memorandum and Articles5.) Company Chop (Not required by HSBC)6.) Proof of director’s residential address.7.) Business Proof
Note: BVI incorporation:- Only one shareholder and director is required, our cost only atHK$9,800-. Subsequent annual fees HK$7,200-. BVI companies may open bank account with